So Dear To My Heart Bed and Breakfast
April 15, 2017
Enjoy the beautiful countryside of southeast Iowa, while staying at So Dear To My Heart Bed and Breakfast of Ainsworth, IA. Built in 1917, this charming craftsman-style home offers 5 bedrooms to choose from. Located on a blacktop road, just 2 miles east of Hwy 218 / Interstate 27, we are less than 30 minutes from many local attractions and activities, including Iowa City, the Riverside Casino and Mount Pleasant.
We offer a large buffet-style breakfast selection that includes many special homemade dishes. Guests may request special delivery to their rooms. Guests are treated to evening snacks of cheese and crackers, popcorn, fresh fruit, assorted pie ala mode and beverages (no alcohol).
So Dear To My Heart Bed and Breakfast Room Information*:
- The Blue Room - full-size bed
- The Yellow Room - full-size bed
- The Green Room - queen-size bed with a private screened porch
- The Lavender Room - full-size bed with authentic cowhide rug
- The Pink Room - full-size bed with south and east facing windows for the early riser
- *All bedrooms are on the second floor. Three separate bathrooms are shared by guests, all with tubs and showers.
Reservations are appreciated. Guests ages 16 and over are welcome. Smoking is limited to outdoors. Covered motorcycle parking available.
Call So Dear To My Heart Bed and Breakfast today at 319-658-2040 for hours and reservations. Ask us about our possible pet accommodations.
3355 Old White Way
Ainsworth, IA 52201
Cash and Personal Checks