The following streets will be closed for the event from 8:00 a.m. (set up time) until 10:00 p.m.(tear down complete):
- Victoria Drive SW (east side) from Wilson Avenue Drive to 26th Avenue Drive
- Teresa Drive SW (east side) from Wilson Avenue Drive to 29th Avenue Drive
- Evelyn Drive SW (east/north side) from 27th Avenue Drive to Teresa Drive
- Lauren Drive SW (east/south side) from Wilson Avenue Drive to Deborah Drive.
- Deborah Drive SW (west/south side) from Wilson Ave Dr SW to Lauren Drive.
- Fruitland Boulevard SW (west & east sides) from Wilson Avenue Dr to the park entrance
- 26th Avenue Drive SW (north side) from Bowling Street to Teresa Drive
- 27th Avenue Drive SW (north side) from Bowling Street to Teresa Drive
- 29th Avenue Dr SW (both sides) from Bowling St to Parkview Pavilion Road (park entrance)
“No Parking/Tow Away” zones will be enforced on these streets from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. per Municipal Code Sections 61.094 and 61.094A. Guests of the Balloon Glow are encouraged to park at the Kirkwood Continuing Education Center, 101 50th Avenue SW, where a shuttle service will be utilized. For information on the Balloon Glow and additional parking information, please visit https://www.freedomfestival.com/events/balloon-glow-great-american-kites/.