Our foreman, Rick Lee, has been with the company since its start-up, and our other full-time employees are with us year round. In May of 2002, Paul Sueppel's son-in-law, G.T. Karr took over the general management duties of the company. G.T. has been involved with the company for the past 7 years and has recently earned his degree in Construction Management from UNI. We are proud to be a family owned and operated business and are confident that our employees are the best in the industry.
Our Promise to YouCustomer satisfaction, has always been most important to us. To ensure your satisfaction, the following steps are taken:
● Replace any deteriorated wood that will not hold nails.
● Install fanfold insulation backer on all walls to be sided.
● Install the vinyl siding you have chosen.
● Nail all siding; no stapling, unnecessary lapping of joints, or face nailing.
● Straddle cut above and below all windows and doors.
● Inspect soffit and gable ventilation, installing additional vents as needed.
● Custom cap fascia board with aluminum coil stock.
● Remove all storm windows and doors to ensure proper coverage of trim.
● Reinstall all storm windows and doors after completion of trim work.
● Custom cap window and door trim with aluminum coil stock.
● Install "J" blocks to all exterior fixtures, i.e., lights, dryer vents, water spigots, etc.
● Use our own insured employees, no subcontracted labor.
● Show care and concern for plantings and landscaping.
● Work on your job in a workmanlike and continuous manner.
● Organize materials and equipment daily to cause a minimum amount of disturbance while we are working on your home.
● Guarantee the product used and the job done.
● Clean up daily and following completion of job as well as disposing of all trash ourselves.
● Come back after the job is completed to answer any questions you might have and to insure your satisfaction.
● Be readily available to answer any questions you may have before, during, or after the sale.
We promise to take the above applicable steps and more to ensure your total satisfaction.