Iowa City, IA
iWireless is hiring now in our Iowa City and Coralville locations!
Do you have an outgoing personality and a passion for technology? Apply with iWireless now for one of our full and part time Wireless Consultant opportunities!
Our sales team members enjoy a flexible schedule, upbeat, fast-paced work environment, on the job training, and an excellent sales commission program! Apply now to join the iWireless sales team! Wireless Consultants earn an hourly base wage plus performance based commission.
Basic Job Function: Sales and customer service position responsible for sales activities within an assigned retail store.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells wireless phone service plans, devices, and accessories to attain all current sales metrics and monthly sales goals.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to gain and retain customers.
- Punctual and regular attendance to scheduled shifts and meetings are required.
- Demonstrates ability to receive direction from management and apply accordingly.
- Consistent accuracy in cash register transactions, money handling, and inventory.
- Communicates regularly with Retail Business Manager on areas of opportunity to increase sales.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures appropriately and must be able to work independently with little supervision at times.
- Assists in maintaining an organized, attractive, and clean retail store.
- Adheres to all company and retail department’s policies and procedures.
- May be required to travel to locations outside the assigned home store.
- Participates in outside sales events or promotions.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
Education, Certification and/or Training Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of retail and customer service experience.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure while completing variety of tasks and working with multiple customers in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license with record in good-standing and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, with physical requirements of lifting 50 pounds, bending, walking, sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
* Please Note : Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.