Corridor Kids Provides the following services
- Infant oral health exams
- Caries risk assessment
- Preventative care for children, adolescents & children with special needs
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Hospital care under general anesthesia
- Low-dose, digital x-rays
- Tooth colored crowns and composite fillings
- Stainless steel crowns and amalgam fillings
- Space maintainers
- Bleaching trays and instruction
- Athletic mouth guards
Corridor Kids can answer and provide counseling on the following topics
- Nursing, bottle and sippy cup counseling (early childhood caries)
- Eruption sequence and development
- Home oral hygiene which consists of tooth brushing, tooth paste, flossing and fluoride treatment
- Oral habits (thumb sucking, finger sucking and pacifier use)
- Tooth brushing techniques for your child
- Occlusion (bite)Diagnosis and treatment plan discussed with parent(s)
Emergencies happen, we are here for you
Corridor Kids knows that dental emergencies happen on a regular basis, we are here when you need us. If you need to contact us after our regular business hours please call our office and when our answering system is activated please press 0. This will forward the call directly to Dr. Vargas.
At Hagarty Family Dental, we offer comprehensive dental care with a range of services in general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. We use the latest dental technology to provide our patients with today’s most convenient, non-invasive treatments.
Our friendly staff welcomes each new patient into our office and strives to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible. We want your experience with us to be a positive one. Our casual atmosphere will put you at ease, and we even provide massaging chairs to help you relax while you receive the dental care you need.
As a family-friendly office, we welcome children into our office. We can help your whole family achieve strong oral health. We invite you to peruse our website to learn more about our office. Please visit us soon so we can take care of you and your family and work with you to attain the bright, healthy smile you deserve!
2180 Norcor Ave Ste C
Coralville, IA. 52241