Weather permitting, beginning on Friday, April 21, 2017, street maintenance and repair will be performed on the Old Capital Criterium Bicycle Race Course. The streets will remain open while the maintenance is performed. Street Division staff will assist motorists and transit around the areas as they are repaired. It is anticipated the work will be completed by Tuesday, April 25. The repair limits are as follows:
- Jefferson Street from Madison Street to Clinton Street
- Clinton Street from Jefferson Street to Iowa Avenue
- Iowa Avenue from Clinton Street to Dubuque Street
- Dubuque Street from Iowa Avenue to Washington Street
- Washington Street from Dubuque Street to Madison Street
- Madison Street from Washington Street to Jefferson Street
For updated information on road construction in Iowa City, visit the City of Iowa City's website at http://www.iowa-city.org/works/roadconstruction.